We desperately want to control ourselves, others, and our circumstances, but we are so weak and needy. Something in us hates God's sovereignty... but he lovingly welcomes us into his presence and invites us to tell him just what we think about how he's running the world. Read about all that (and get a funny video) in the top 5 posts from February.
- The Problem with Prayer - Steve writes about how the very seriousness with which we take prayer becomes the reason we give up “serious” prayer.
- People Guess What Christian Phrases Mean - Check out this video we found. Like Steve Martin said, "Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way."
- God is Capricious - There's a deep hole into which we can fall when God's sovereignty is “taken to the wall.” Don't miss this post from Robin DeMurga.
- Why Controllers Control - Chad West writes about one of the bad side effects of moralism... the moralist thinks he should run everyone’s life.
- Anxiety, Surrender, and the Need for Help - Kimm Crandall writes about anxiety and our need for God... and Xanax.
Our mission at Key Life is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ. We hope and pray that these posts play a part in pulling that off. If you find them helpful, please share them with friends and family.