Chapter 1 - Shadows

Erik Guzman
Tuesday May 24, 2016

updates

I humbly submit for your approval and titillation the first chapter of my new book, ‘The Seed: A True Myth.’ As the chapter title suggests, more than one shadow appears here. Don’t be fooled. All shadows are not created equal ; ) Feel free to download this chapter using the link in the post. You’ll also get my author’s note about fractals and a complete chapter listing. Then buy the book. Key Life needs the money.

Programs

Steve’s Devotional - Never Work for God

Steve Brown
Monday May 23, 2016

steve's devotional

My friend Bruce once said that we should never “work for God.” That sounds like heresy until you hear his explanation: “Stay his child. Working for God always has and always will stink. Being God’s son or daughter and enjoying the privileges of adoption is a blessing of unimagined proportions. Satan’s goal in your life is to have you get from son/heir to day laborer. Don’t make the trade.”

What Must I Do to Inherit Eternal Life? - The Answer in Question Part 2 video thumbnail

What Must I Do to Inherit Eternal Life? - The Answer in Question Part 2

Zach Van Dyke
Friday May 20, 2016

bible teaching jesus salvation

Join Zach Van Dyke for the second message in his series that looks at the questions we ask Jesus and his surprising answers. Zach teaches from Mark 10 and the story of the rich, young ruler who asks, “What must I do to inherit eternal life?” The truth is that our salvation beats impossible odds. You don’t have to earn it. You don’t have to prove yourself. All you have to do is show up.

Boast in Your Weakness, by Sarah Taras

Guest Bloggers
Thursday May 19, 2016

christian life family parenting

Pressure had been building like steam in a tea kettle all morning long. Piles of dishes from the night before, missing shoes, children who won’t get out of bed, who won’t eat breakfast, who don’t answer when I call to them. Steam. Building. And then….Where’s Ezra? I open the back door. A once clean, blonde haired, blue eyed boy standing in the middle of his sandbox covered in mud.

The Devil’s Trinity

Steve Brown
Wednesday May 18, 2016

christian life

What is very bad can be the key to what is very good when it comes to the Devil’s Trinity of shame, guilt, and fear. Fear shows our helplessness, shame defines our problem, and guilt drives us to God. The Devil’s most effective tools become, as it were, the keys to health and wholeness. Masks are made from the material of shame, guilt, and fear, but it is also the manure in which God grows flowers.

Hidden Agendas & The Seed - Available Now! video thumbnail

Hidden Agendas & The Seed - Available Now!

Key Life
Tuesday May 17, 2016

updates

Steve Brown’s latest book and Erik Guzman’s first book are available now! Steve’s ‘Hidden Agendas: Dropping the Masks that Keep Us Apart’ teaches you how to come out of hiding and live in the freedom of God’s light and love. And Erik’s ‘The Seed: A True Myth’ illustrates that same message with vivid parabolic storytelling.

What About the Past?

Chad West
Tuesday May 17, 2016

christian life pain & suffering

I was talking with a friend today about the past. Not our past together, I mean the past. The dark places. The places with teeth. The dank, malodorous dungeons that we store our worst memories. The memories that are so bad we either pitch a tent there because we can’t look away, or that we turn from, close our eyes, put our fingers in our ears, and try to forget they happened altogether.