Our mission at Key Life is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy, and surprising faithfulness to Christ. We hope and pray that these posts play a part in pulling that off. If not, at least they got a lot of traffic ; ) Here are the top 5 most read and shared posts from KeyLife.org in April.
- The Hope of Depression - Depression. The struggle. The feeling of isolation. The questions. It’s something we need to talk about, because you (or someone you care about) is struggling. Don't miss this post by Wes Simmons.
- Getting Better by Not Trying Harder - Chad West writes about sanctification. Far from what a lot of worried religious folks think, we grace people do have a deep affinity toward ethics.
- 9 Ways to Protect Your Children from Sexual Abuse - What are some practical things parents can do to protect their children from sexual abuse? Justin Holcomb has answers.
- When Prodigals Go Back to the Pigs - Join Steve Brown for this message and you’ll see that the Gospel isn’t just for the lost. It’s for the saved too.
- Abusing Alcohol... and Grace - Erik Guzman writes about how he's still a "sucker" for the cheap alternative to the peace that surpasses all understanding.
If you find this stuff helpful, please share the posts with friends and family.