April’s Top 5 Posts
MAY 7, 2015
At Key Life, we're just beggars telling other beggars where we found bread, and these posts have fed a whole lot of people with God's radical grace. Read on for the top 5 most read and shared posts from April.
At Key Life, we’re just beggars telling other beggars where we found bread, and these posts have fed a whole lot of people with God’s radical grace. Read on for the top 5 most read and shared posts from April.
- 6 Proofs of Christ’s Resurrection – How can we possibly believe in the actual resurrection of Christ? How do we know it even happened at all? Steve writes that the implications, either way, are earth shattering.
- Our (Sinful & Screwed-up) Church Family – Read this post from Steve to see that we aren’t called to be in the church because we’re together, good or obedient…but because we aren’t.
- 12 Ways to Make Your Teaching Anti-Christian – If you’re concerned about being true to God’s gospel of grace, don’t miss this helpful article from Justin Holcomb.
- Jesus Let Loose – Jesus has risen from the grave and the gatekeepers are nervous. This monthly letter from Steve will explain why.
- Election: Does God Send People to Hell? – If you don’t struggle with the issues of election and predestination, you simply don’t understand what’s at stake. Dig deeper in this post from Steve.
We hope these posts help satisfy your hunger for God’s goodness. If so, please share them with family and friends. Our goal is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ!