August’s Top 5 Posts
SEPTEMBER 1, 2015
Sometimes, we're surrounded by grief and temptation and we don't know what to say or who to turn to. Check out the top 5 most read and shared posts from August to hear the wonderful truth that God is there, even when it's dark.
Sometimes, we’re surrounded by grief and temptation and we don’t know what to say or who to turn to. Check out the top 5 most read and shared posts from August to hear the wonderful truth that God is there, even when it’s dark.
- How to Help Someone Who is Grieving – Sally Lloyd-Jones says that knowing what to say when talking to someone who is grieving is hard. But she has some advice in this post.
- Who is in Control? – Sometimes, in the midst of suffering, all you can do is lean hard on the sovereignty and goodness of God. Steve Brown says that’s all you need.
- Pastor’s Chat with Sharon Hersh – Listen to this interview with Sharon to find out how inappropriate relationships can lead even the most faithful person to ruin.
- Led to Repentance – Jessica Thompson says that reminding ourselves of our sin is not the path to change. She discusses what that path really looks like here.
- Multiplying Freedom – Churches sometimes aren’t very free places. But, after Jesus makes you free, you can share that freedom with others. In this post, Steve Brown tells you how.
Our mission at Key Life is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ. We hope and pray that these posts play a part in pulling that off. If you find them helpful, please share them with friends and family.