January’s Top 5 Posts
FEBRUARY 4, 2016
Did you miss something radically freeing? Looking for a quick glance at what Key Life is all about? We have you covered. Here are the posts people have read and shared the most in January.
Key Life exists to communicate that the deepest message of the ministry of Jesus and the Bible is the radical grace of God to sinners and sufferers. We’re just beggars telling other beggars where we found bread, and based on the popularity of the following posts, people are hungry.
- I Love God for Letting Me Hate Him – The freedom to rage at God, to tell him just what he thinks about the mental and emotional hell he’s going through is what keeps Erik Guzman going. Maybe you can identify.
- Shame & Grace in the Pastor’s Life – Chuck DeGroat says that to do what they do, pastors need to cut themselves off from their hearts, from their stories, and that’s not cool.
- Letter to a Young Theologian – Ryan Reeves has some advice for a young guy who wants to get involved in the business of thinking about God for a living.
- My Name is Martha – Steve says he tends to be much more like Martha than Mary–so busy he forgets the important work of being with Jesus–maybe you too?
- He Never Left – Val Flynn shares some darkness in her life that’s still not too dark for Jesus. Check it out!
We hope you’ll be fed by these posts and share them with family and friends. Our goal is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ!