January’s Top 5 Posts
FEBRUARY 7, 2015
Did you miss something radically freeing? Looking for a quick glance at what Key Life is all about? We have you covered. Here are the posts people have read and shared the most in January.
Key Life exists to communicate that the deepest message of the ministry of Jesus and the Bible is the radical grace of God to sinners and sufferers. We’re just beggars telling other beggars where we found bread, and based on the popularity of the following posts, people are hungry.
- Hope for Dirtbags Like Me – What would happen if everyone in church took off their masks and got honest… including the pastor? Read this post from Chad West to find out.
- God Loves Sex – Read Dan Allender’s insights about how sex is meant by God to be a bridge experience between earth and heaven.
- Multiplying Freedom – There is a cold, dead orthodoxy among us that we have called “Christian.” Don’t miss Steve’s post about the real deal.
- Jesus Wants the Rose – Watch this incredibly moving short video from Matt Chandler to experience the heart of the good news for jacked up people.
- What About the Past? – Are you haunted by past problems, sin, mistakes or struggles? This devotional from Steve will help.
We hope you’ll be fed by these posts and share them with family and friends. Our goal is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ!