March’s Top 5 Posts
APRIL 5, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, sinners and saints, we submit for your consideration the top 5 most read and shared posts from KeyLife.org in the month of March. They represent a bunch of mess with the good news of Jesus' resurrection right in the middle of it all... and isn't that the only real message Christians have?
Ladies and gentlemen, sinners and saints, we submit for your consideration the top 5 most read and shared posts from KeyLife.org in the month of March. They represent a bunch of mess with the good news of Jesus’ resurrection right in the middle of it all… and isn’t that the only real message Christians have?
- Our (Sinful & Screwed-up) Church Family – Read this post from Steve to see that we aren’t called to be in the church because we’re together, good or obedient…but because we aren’t.
- Abusing Alcohol… and Grace – Erik Guzman writes about how he’s a “sucker” for the cheap alternative to the peace that surpasses all understanding.
- 6 Proofs of Christ’s Resurrection – How can we possibly believe in the actual resurrection of Christ? How do we know it even happened at all? Steve writes that the implications, either way, are earth shattering.
- I Can’t Hear and It’s Driving Me Nuts – Steve writes about how God sometimes puts us in holes so deep that, if we do get out, it’s clear that we had very little to do with it.
- Our Brutal Witness – The world is drowning and we’re yelling at them from the safety of the shore about how they should have taken swimming lessons. Don’t miss this post by Chad West.
Our mission at Key Life is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ. We hope and pray that these posts play a part in pulling that off. If you find them helpful, please share them with friends and family.