God enters difficult relationships, painful circumstances and tumultuous times to transform them with his radical grace and unconditional love. The top 5 most read and shared posts from March will help you see how.
- The Key Life Way - Steve answered some complaints about how we relate to those with whom we disagree. Read about why Key Life does what we do in the way we do it.
- The Difficulty of Acceptance - This devotional from Steve will help you see that, while hard circumstances may not change, crosses have a strange way of becoming crowns.
- The Gospel for Those Broken by the Church - If the Church has left you sad, angry and crushed by the weight of her Law-thumping demands, this message from Dr. Rod Rosenbladt will help make you free!
- Where is God in Our Pain? - Read this post from Steve to experience the hope that comes from encountering a God who enters time and space... and suffers with his people.
- No More Gatekeepers - Robin DeMurga proclaims, "The church has changed, thank God!" We truly are the family of the free!
Our mission at Key Life is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ. We hope and pray that these posts play a part in pulling that off. If you find them helpful, please share them with friends and family.