Life is hard, but Jesus is here. He may not change our circumstances, but it's comforting to be in the presence of a God who knows what it's like to suffer. Check out the top 5 most read and shared posts from November to hear the freeing truth about God's ever-present, radical grace.
- I Love God for Letting Me Hate Him - Those who suffer with bipolar disorder can have a turbulent relationship with God. Erik Guzman writes about God's steady love for the emotionally unstable.
- Jesus is Here - Read this devotional from Steve to discover the presence of Jesus that frees us to laugh, dance, sing, and rejoice.
- We Smell - Do you smell like Jesus? Steve writes about the fragrance of the free... the accepted, forgiven, and loved without condition.
- The Phone Rang So I Answered It - Law hardens us and scares us away, but grace melts us and draws us in. Read this post from Mike Adams for the simple truth that sets us free.
- Guys, God & Grace - Join Steve and Pete Alwinson as they talk about how knowing God’s fatherly love changes everything for men.
Our mission at Key Life is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ. We hope and pray that these posts play a part in pulling that off. If you find them helpful, please share them with friends and family.