Dan B. Allender, Ph.D, is a prominent Christian therapist, author, professor, and speaker focusing on sexual abuse and trauma recovery, as well as story, marriage and family, and Christian Sabbath. Dan is one of the founders and former President of The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology in Seattle, Washington and continues to serve as Professor of Counseling Psychology. He is a therapist in private practice and a frequent speaker and seminar leader. Dan received his M.Div. from Westminster Theological Seminary and his Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Michigan State University. He is the author of To Be Told: Know Your Story, Shape Your Future, How Children Raise Parents, and The Healing Path, as well as The Wounded Heart, Bold Love, and Intimate Allies.
Books by Dan Allender
- To Be Told: God Invites You to Coauthor Your Future
- The Healing Path: How the Hurts in Your Past Can Lead You to a More Abundant Life
- The Wounded Heart: Hope for Adult Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Leading with a Limp: Take Full Advantage of Your Most Powerful Weakness
- God Loves Sex: An Honest Conversation about Sexual Desire and Holiness
- How Children Raise Parents: The Art of Listening to Your Family