Addiction, parenting, relationships, repentance, obedience... God's radical grace changes everything. Check out the top 5 most read and shared posts from June to find out how.
- The Gift of Addiction - Yes, our addictions wreck us, but in God’s hands, we're wrecked for life. Erik Guzman explains how.
- Teach Children the Bible Isn't About Them - Children look to us for everything. But in all that we’ve given children, have we forgotten to give them hope? Sally Lloyd-Jones reveals the truth.
- Too Many Mothers - There is something about being a Christian that makes you into everybody’s mother. What's up with that? Don't miss this freeing post by Steve Brown.
- Repent Now! - Repent now! Does that make you wince? In this devotional blog from Steve Brown, find out exactly what repentance is.
- Obedience is Dangerous - The most dangerous threat to your walk with God is your obedience...when you’re aware of it. Read this devotional from Steve Brown to find out why.
Our mission at Key Life is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ. We hope and pray that these posts play a part in pulling that off. If you find them helpful, please share them with friends and family.