October’s Top 5 Posts
NOVEMBER 3, 2015
Did you miss something radically freeing? Looking for a quick glance at what Key Life is all about? We have you covered. Here are the posts people have read and shared the most in October.
Key Life exists to communicate that the deepest message of the ministry of Jesus and the Bible is the radical grace of God to sinners and sufferers. We’re just beggars telling other beggars where we found bread, and based on the popularity of the following posts, people are hungry.
- Halloween is Not Important – To trick-or-treat or not to trick-or-treat—that is the question. Jessica Thompson brings some much needed perspective.
- Like Father, Like Son – Pete Alwinson says that God the Father makes all the difference in a man’s life and in the lives of all around him. Why? Because like Father, like son.
- We Don’t Need Another Hero – Mike Adams tells us that Jesus is the only hero of the story, and our Hero loves broken people.
- Why Do I Still Feel Guilty? – Steve answers the question, and you might be surprised by the answer he gives.
- How to Know that You Know Him – We doubt our relationship with God because, frankly, we don’t follow God very well sometimes. But Steve says there’s a way to know that you know.
We hope you’ll be fed by these posts and share them with family and friends. Our goal is to help get you and those you love Home with radical freedom, infectious joy and surprising faithfulness to Christ!